Garden Grove, CA
Do you have experience managing retail stores? Are you looking move up the managerial ladder? Sprint by Verity Wireless is looking for dedicated District Manager. As a District Manager, you will oversee multiple Sprint stores and will be responsible for hiring, coaching, training and operations of these stores.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of Sprint objectives.
- Performs hiring objectives for the assigned store by recruiting employees, conducting interviews and coaching and training them once they are hired.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling managers and sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new opportunities by conducting outside sales events and B2B sales.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- 3+ years of management experience, preferably in a wireless industry
- 3+ years of experience locating, staffing and equipping new stores
- Entrepreneurial DNA and self-motivated
- Ability to manage retail store operations
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor other
- Must be Bilingual in Vietnamese and English
The District Manager must have the ability to coach, develop and lead strong retail sales teams in the achievement of store and company goals. The District Manager will work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required and adapt quickly to the constant changing environment of the wireless industry.