Downtown, Seattle, WA
Now Hiring Sales Representatives that speak Hindi or Punjabi!
Are you looking for a rewarding sales career in a fast-growing industry with technology that is always changing? Are you driven, passionate, and determined? Then we want to hear from you!
Verity Wireless is seeking a motivated, responsible bilingual sales representative who will be consulting with customers on their various wireless options while offering exceptional customer service. This individual will be a part of an amazing team with abundant growth opportunities.
Who We Are:Verity Wireless is dedicated in providing the highest quality of customer service and takes great pride in our team of wireless professionals. We believe that our employees are the assets of the company and encourage and promote growth within the company. You will be part of a successful team in a fun environment while increasing your knowledge of mobile phones, tablets and other devices.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly and uncapped commissions
- Product and plan discounts
- Advancement opportunities within the company
- Health insurance available
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advance all core objectives: improve the customer experience, strengthen the brand, and improve profitability
- Drive and promote sales
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals
- Meet and greet customers with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Consult with customers, showing wireless products, accessories, and service plans
- Maintain and update store appearance
- Must be bilingual in English and Hindi/Punjabi
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check
- Full-time availability with the flexibility to work days, evenings, and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Hindi/Punjabi experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: drivers license?
- Do you speak Hindi/Punjabi?
- Do you speak English and Hindi/Punjabi?